Re: [FWDLK] Endicott Estate Car Show

Hi John -

I did see the 55 Windsor conv, now that you mention it.  This
is the first time in a few years that the Endicott show hasn't
conflicted with Chryslers at Carlisle.  Was really surprised
at how few FL cars there were.  Also the swap meet has really
dried up.  Mostly literature and beanie babies now.  Are you
going to Chryslers at Carlisle ?

BTW, I'm in Hartford.

Ron

-----