Re: [FWDLK] (FWDLK) Metalic Paint - Parts Cars

Re: [FWDLK] (FWDLK) Metalic Paint - Parts Cars

David - before you discard that parts car - how about a 2-wheel trailer.  I also have a parts car and was thinking of discarding it after removing all usable parts, but now am thinking of making the rear end into a trailer - think about it - a trailer with fins.  I've seen the usual ones behind hot rods but this would be fintastic.   John Z ('59 Plymouth Sport Fury)  hoping to be back on the road by end of week.