Re: [FWDLK] Iola Car Show Question

Hi Ron,
        I found a few items for my 59 Belvedere, fender skirts...2 pair, so one
set may me for sale, tailight assemblies for parts, interior window
cranks, like new.  There was a fella there from Minnnesota with a whole
lot of mopar stuff, but he had no card, nor would they give out a phone
number.  NOS...not a very good supply for fwdlk cars.   There were many
nice cars to look at, and for sale.  Some were quite pricy...$20,000+
John in WI