[FWDLK] Vermont 58 Plymouth

Hi;

     Did anyone call that guy I posted here in reference to the 58 Plymouth
for sale in Vermont?  Just curious as what anyone elses's thoughts were on
the car for those who were interested in it.  If I had the money, I would
snarf it up in a minute.  I have to many other Plymouths sitting around
already though...

                          Mike R.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html