[FWDLK] parts car, trailer

John,

I have considered the possibilty of making a trailer out of the rear 1/3, a
barbeque grill out of the front 1/3 (ala "gone in 60 Seconds") and much to
my wife's dismay, a dog house for my Great Danes out of the mid section.

To all, thanks for several great ideas on painting the backside  of the
clear plastic. I'm goping to try each idea on scrap plstic and see which
works best in a side by side comparison. I'll post the results.

David Greenberg
Hereford, AZ

David - before you discard that parts car - how about a 2-wheel trailer. =
 I also have a parts car and was thinking of discarding it after =
removing all usable parts, but now am thinking of making the rear end =
into a trailer - think about it - a trailer with fins.  I've seen the =
usual ones behind hot rods but this would be fintastic.   John Z ('59 =
Plymouth Sport Fury)  hoping to be back on the road by end of week.