[FWDLK] I'm a new subscriber

Dear ForwardLook list people,
I'm a new subscriber and was asked to give an introduction,  so here it
is.  I'm in the Los Angeles area,  used to drive a 56 Plymouth
Belvedere,  4-door,  standard transmission,  straight 6  in High School
and have this dream to once again own one.  I bought it for $75 and I
sold it for $75,  so you know that was a long time ago.  Here's hoping
it's possible to find one.  I had to overhaul the straight 6 right after
I bought it and if possible I'd rather try a V-8 this time.  Any advice
about how to find one that has been restored would be greatly
appreciated and I'll enjoy hearing about all your cars over time.
Thanks for listening!
David Lloyd