[FWDLK] Clutch grommet(s), transmission gearshift fork needed

[FWDLK] Clutch grommet(s), transmission gearshift fork needed

I have a '55 Savoy, flathead 6, standard transmission.  There's a mesh
grommet on the driver's side of the bell housing that the clutch fork goes
through; I need one of these, as well as whatever may plug the inspection
hole at the top of the housing.  Know where I can get 'em?

Also, I need the 2nd/3rd gearshift fork.  Where the heck can I expect to
find one of these?

        adTHANKSvance
        Dan