[FWDLK] 59 wagon

Hi group,
        My vacation has been extended, and I am leaving for NW Kansas to pick
up a 59 Ply wagon I bought today.  It doe not run, and needs work. My
dad had one just like it, so I bought it.  I have a rented aluminum car
trailer with a winch and tilt bed.  I'm sure we can get it home okay, if
"old Stinky" holds together. (88 Chev K1500 with as much rust as metal,
and it is used daily for transportation to and from the barn, hence the
name.)
        If by some chance someone on the list just happens to live along our
route from Central WI to NW Kansas...La Crosse Wi to I90 west to I35,
south to I80 west to Kearney NE then south to  I70 to Grainfield KS, I
can wave as I go by, or maybe if possible, stop in to say hello and see
some of those nice fwdlk cars you all have hidden from your accountants,
wives, girlfriends, and kids.
We are leaving here around 2 PM Thurs. and hope to return on Sat.
 John in WI