[FWDLK] PARTS-TRAILER CAR ? BETTER IDEA!!!!!

[FWDLK] PARTS-TRAILER CAR ? BETTER IDEA!!!!!

Hello All
In my opinion the car rear end trailers are "TACKY" and down right
stupid looking....Why waste all that effort !... And if your trunk space
isn't big enough....Your packing too much stuff !!!! Not to mention how
Dangerous they could be! and How many have had the wonderful experience
of backing up a short tongued trailer ?  not fun in the least...and then
there's all the electrical problems and just think. you would have to
make this thing fairly long for balance .. cause those fins and bumper
hanging out there weigh a pound or two ....would and do cause sway
while driving 55 + down the road !
But its your call ..............
I have a nice rear section off of one of the 55 Plymouth 4drs and hope
to turn it into a couch for the den!  maybe a complete furniture
grouping !!!!!

just a thought .

Mark & Don ( He's in N.C....again !.)
1955 Plymouth`ssssss