[FWDLK] window gasket

A year or so ago I bought a rear window gasket for the 60 Plymouth  from
Andy Bernbaum. When it arrived, I checked with the guy who does my
glasswork. He said it was the wrong one. I call Andy Bernbaum and he
insisted it was the right one, and that my glass guy didn't know what he was
talking about.  I accepted that.

Fast forward to  to today. Finally got the headliner in, and lo and behold,
another glass guy says the window gasket is the wrong one.

Are all the glass guys idiots? Did they put the wrong window in originally?
Is Andy possibly wrong?

Any one know where I can get the "right" window gasket really fast?

David of Hereford
www.azlandman.com

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior
takes everything as a challenge, while the ordinary man takes everything as
a blessing or a curse"   Don Juan