From: hullinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Carlise
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:45:41 -0400

With the big Carlise show scheduled for this weekend, it looks like Mother
Nature won't be cooperating.  Of the ForwardLookers that registerd, are you
still planning to go even with the chance of bad weather?  I still want to
be there since I paid for the registration and hotel, but I also still want
to meet the other list members as well.

Chris