[FWDLK] Correct interior for my 59 Dodge

[FWDLK] Correct interior for my 59 Dodge

Does anyone have a photo of what the correct interior color scheme is
for a 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer, in the darker blue? I want to get
some seats done and the car has nothing left of the original material. I
understand the basic layout but am not clear on the actual colors used.
Some cars I see with the fabric and 2 different colors of the vinyl.
Samples sent me by SMS and Original only show one vinyl option. What to
do?? Any help would be appreciated.

James Zurek