Re: [FWDLK] steele, Metro

Yep to both.  Metro is usually quite a bit cheaper.  Watch out for bad
packing of stuff like door or trunk WS, a short (5') length of cowl seal for
my 56 came from Steele curled like a Tennessee Walking Stick, sent it back
and they sent a new one in a 5.5 foot long tube and taped to scrap pieces of
rigid window seal.  Sometimes the kids packing dont know how to do it.
No problems with returns or rufunds, esp if its their fault.  Cowl seal for
My 41 Ply did not fit inspite of metro catalog, returned with shiping refund.
Rear window one piece seal for the 41 from Metro fine.  Likewise fancy vent
window WS ( almost half the price of steele)
Almost all the WS for my 56 came from both places. n Oooops, forgot about
Resto Specialties, they are in there too!!!!!!
Buy in confidence tho 20% chance of a return with either, sort of the name of
the game.
Note I think Metro (or izzit Resto Specialties?)  extruded stuff (Door and
trunk WS) seems to be of a lower density than stock, but its easier on the
doors for closing, and still seals OK.

Hopefully on my way to the WPC National Meet today, arriving late.

Lars