[FWDLK] '55 Plymouth Belvedere for sale

This ad was in the local paper.  I know absolutely nothing about the car.  I
can say that it is in the northeastern part of New Jersey.  Bergen or Hudson
county.  The ad says:
'55 Plymouth Belvedere
Body good-Runs good
$2,000 or B/O
201-307-1864
If someone from out of state would like me to look at the car, I will.  Good
luck.
John Paxos