Re: [FWDLK] Hi From Carlisle

Hi all -

Despite the iffy weather, this *was* the best Chryslers at Carlisle (still
refusing the name change) for Forward Look cars in the six or so years that
I've been going.  Off the top of my head, there were many 57-58 Plymouths
and Dodges, including two 57 Furys and two 57 Dodge D500s. Andy Carpel's 59
Dodge made an appearance on Friday.  Also many Imperials, including a nice
61 conv.  In addition, the NCPC had their convention going on and there was
a whole row of Chrysler 300s, with multiple 60s and 61s.

Many wonder about parts availability for our cars.  Here's a sampling of my
purchases:  three dual rear antennas, bases needing rechroming; NOS power
seat switch, six 57 Chrysler taillite lenses, NOS 58 Dodge radio, rare 58
Plymouth literature (thanks Mark C.), NOS 59 Dodge trunk medallion, rain
poncho.

Kudos to Dave for getting a rain-proof tent and ordering up some fried
chicken, mashed potatoes and good conversation.

It was great meeting all you guys !

Ron