Re: [FWDLK] MoPar Nationals

Hello,
I will be at the Nats Saturday.  I agree with most of the statements here that you have read, that it is 90% muscle cars, but there are some really cherry FL cars.  Two years ago a 1959 300 letter car convertible won best original of the show.  Then last year I drooled over a PERFECT 1960
300 hardtop letter car.  This is the show where you find the cream of the crop when it comes to collector cars of the Mopar persuasion.  I have attended every Nats event since 1990, and here is what I advise.  Bring plenty of FILM and SUNSCREEN (1994), and an umbrella (1992), and if you
you plan an buying anything heavy, bring a wagon (1993).  Don't miss the drag racing Saturday afternoon and definitely don't miss Brice Road on Saturday night.  It is the closest thing to Mopar nirvana there is.  But most especially HAVE FUN!!!!.  There is no way to see everything in one
day, and remember that the event actually begins on Thursday night.  The Nats come but once a year, enjoy them