[FWDLK] Fw: Regarding POR-15

-----Original Message-----
From: The Pavlovichs <pavlovic@xxxxxxx>
To: Forward Look list <FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 28, 2000 8:54 PM
Subject: Regarding POR-15

Group,  Some time back there was discussion regarding a good paint to use on the engines and one member thought highly of the POR 15 product.  I think the person said he applied the silver engine paint several years ago and still looks great, 55 car?   I am contemplating using the POR 15 silver engine paint (or possibly red) on my 56 Plymouth; any comments pro or con from those who have used this product or color?  Thank you, Gary Pavlovich.

56 Plymouth Savoy (277 WCFB)