[FWDLK] C Rollins-INTRO

 Hi- I'm Chris Rollins in South Amherst Massachusetts USA. I own no Forward
Look vehicles; however, I do have a 1969 Chrysler New Yorker 2door 'coupe' (
"Fuselage Styling"), a 68 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon ,no drivetrain
("Giant Shoebox Styling")  and a 69 Dodge Dart conv ("Cigar Box Styling"). I
am especially aroused by the dashboard treatment on the FW cars- in
particular, the cone shaped instrument cluster setup.