[FWDLK] wagon fuel

Hi all,
        Thanks for all the responses on the fuel tank.   I haven't gotten back
under to tug and pull at the tank, but maybe today.   I found a fella
here in town that can redo the gas tank, radiator, and heater core.  He
figured around $50 - $70 to clean and seal the gas tank inside and out,
$50 - 60 for the radiator and $10 - 20 for the heater core.  Any
thoughts?
        My computer modem fried, so at the present I am using a borrowed
computer.  I don't have my address book, so the only way I can send an
email to someone, is if they send me their email address.
        Have a great weekend, John in WI