[FWDLK] 55' DeSoto 12V Conversion

I'm working on converting my 1955 DeSoto 4dr sedan from 6V to 12V.  I've already gotten nearly everything working with it (installed alternator w/custom bracket, got ignition setup, got new starter relay working).  I plan on using a voltage reducer i've seen in the JC Whitney catalog for the guages, but i'd like to get all 12 volt motors for the blowers and windshield wipers.  Does anyone know if the ones on a 56' DeSoto will fit?  Also, can i use the guages and gas sensor from a 56?

Thanks,
Andy Compton (1955 DeSoto 4dr Sedan)