[FWDLK] Fins in Finland

Was a big opportunity to see LOT of Forward Look Mopars in Forssa car show
again.
This country have always been a Mopar country. Those who are fascinated with
export Mopars, I spotted a '57 and '58 DeSoto Diplomat station wagons and pair
of '60 DeSoto Diplomat sedans and one '60 Diplomat station wagon. Memory card
in my digital camera was filled up with shots. Also, I already have many
JPG pics
about Diplomats & Kingsways in my hard drive. If some of you are interested
in to
receive few of them or other pics, drop me a line individually. Specific
request.

MTL, '61 DeS 2-Dr Ht