[FWDLK] Picture Request for my 59 Dodge Engine Compartment

[FWDLK] Picture Request for my 59 Dodge Engine Compartment

Well, the 59 Dodge I have been yacking about for the last month plus
finally arrived. Now the real work begins. I will have several requests
upcoming but I thought I would start with this one. Would anyone be
willing to be take several pictures of their engine compartment for
their '59 361 cu? Mine has the original engine but there are wires going
every which way and I would like the under hood area to somewhat
resemble the correct layout. I will certainly pay for the shots, in
advance if you would like. Or, if you have scans that you can forward my
way via email, I would appreciate it. This may seem all a bit anal but I
like the engine compartment looking as sharp as the car. I would guess
with this crowd, no explanation is actually needed.....

Thanks!!

James Zurek

1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer