[FWDLK] 55 Desoto Generator

Hello everyone. Well, I found out I need a generator for my 55 Desoto
Fireflight. It needs to have the frame setup for a power steering pump as
well. Does anyone out there have on for sale, working or not??
I would also like to thank everyone that has contacted me to say "Hello" over
the past week. What a great group of people!!. A special "Thank You"  to
Terry Hoeman and Dirk Brandwijk who have both helped me tremendously with
parts and information. I appreciate it guys!!!

Maverick
Mavrik8511@xxxxxxx