[FWDLK] Wheels for my 59 Dodge.

Well, tried to put on my spinner caps on my Dodge and Presto!!, they did
not fit. They are 14" wheels but do not seem deep enough where the tabs
attach for them to do so. What should I be looking for regarding correct
wheels? Will all other Mopars from the period, whatever that may be,
fit? Does anyone have a set they want to part with? Thanks for any help.

James Zurek

1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer