Re: [FWDLK] Super RARE part for 57's

Hi All,

Just a reminder that "buyer's beware" is always a good thing to remember -
especially whenever looking at "NOS" or "new in box" parts.

Remember that a lot of those NOS parts were original equipment products that
didn't meet specs or were rejects for other reasons like malfunctions,
scratches or other flaws.

Sometimes it's better to look for remanufactured or new parts if available.

Brian
D500s in Michigan