[FWDLK] Tony Goulart:

4wrdlkrs,

Sorry to do this to the whole list, but I am trying to reach Tony Goulart
in Fremont CA. and I believe this is the best way to go about it.

Tony can you write me back at my e-mail address? There is something that
I want to discuss with you and can't seem to get wholed of you at your
e-mail address.

Thanks for understanding folks...sometimes e-mail address's can be
frustrating!

David