[FWDLK] discount batteries - Optima

I'm looking at ordering an Optima 800S gel cell battery from
"batteryweb.com" for $115 plus shipping.  Anyone know of a
deeper discount on that model Optima anywhere?

Their home page is:
http://www.acdelcobatteries.com/index.cfm

My last previous Optima purchase was 8 years ago and the battery
has not shown any fault yet whatsoever including starting this
car ('60 Chrysler 300F) after sitting for over three months.

Thanks,
Wayne