[FWDLK] New Brake Lines

Anyone needing new rear axle brake lines can now get computer pre-bent lines
of aircraft quality stainless steel for any Chrysler corp. car from 1929 on
up from Classic Tube. I saw an article in SEMA member news. Their web site
is www.classictube.com and the phone number is 800-882-3711
It says they are guaranteed to be 100% correct. It doesn't say anything
about front lines though.
Check it out.
Mike Sersen
:-{)