Re: [FWDLK] Metric sizes for Chrysler when?

Re: [FWDLK] Metric sizes for Chrysler when?

In a message dated 00/08/11 7:08:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
 a 1981 Imperial.    I've also worked on a '79
Dodge Magnum and a '78 Chrysler Cordoba that I've owned; both had combo
metrics and SAE.
>  they were assembled in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.    Never tho't of wheel
size, tho, you may  have a point.

Yep  thats THE deal.  My wheels are marked Canada.
NOW some of us know why some hubcaps and/or wheel discs dont fit when we put
later wheels on our old iron!!!!!!!!
Aint this FUN???

Keep smilin-

Lars