Re: [FWDLK] Christine in museum?

Title: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 12 Aug 2000 to 13 Aug 2000 (#2000-229)
I am told that one of the Christines was sold to Sweden. I have visited a museum in Ullared in Sweden, a guy called Goran Karlsson used to own it. He told me that he bought the car from the moviecompany in 1983 after the movie was shot. To bad is that he sold the car and he never came up with the buyers adress for me :((
-Daniel Andersson