No Subject

I know that some of these border on being silly requests, but here goes:

-Swivel seats- Anyone have any leads on a set for my car? Are the seats
the same (except upholstery of course) for all the forward look cars?
Any major problems putting these in a non swivel car?

-Spinner hubcaps- I need a complete set.

-Rear antennas- Any lead on the best place to locate these?

-Front fender lancer badges- One of mine is straight, but held on by a
wood screw. Ouch!! Can this resulting hole be repaired? Can I find a
replacement without selling my house first?

-Finally, a question. I hear rumors that the 59's from Canada have the
cardboard headliner and the US models have the fabric headliner. Is this
the case? Can either be obtained?

        Well, that's all for now.

                                James