Re: [FWDLK] 57 Dodge on ebay

Marko -

Very Cool !! That's one of the buttons that I never really used.
Now I know what it does. The only problem is if you never saw
it originally (like the 58 Fury), then heard about it via email
after-the-fact, it would be tough to find. That's why they need
to 'wire in' the ebay motors database to the Search Completed
option.

Ron