[FWDLK] Disc Brakes

I'm going to the yard this weekend to pull a set of spindles, rotors, and
calipers off of a later car.
    One thing that would be helpful is a clarification on what fits what, as
the discussion page is not especially clear on this. It would appear that
(correct me if I'm wrong) 65-73 C-body spindles are interchangeable with any
57-61 spindles. This especially interests me because I have 65 C-body that I
wish to put the brakes on now and drive until the 58 Plymouth is out of its
cocoon.
    What else will bolt on to the Forward Look cars without any major
modifications?
    Thanks for your help.

                                                                Dave Casey