[FWDLK] rear axle bearings

Hi all,
        I am doing a complete brake job on my wagon...new cylinders, converting
to a dual master cylinder, brake lines...while I have the rear drums
off, and the backing plates, I am thinking I should repack the outside
axle bearings.  Any suggestions on how to remove these bearings?  I
don't want to damage anything.
        I also wanted to tell all about the wrecking yard I went to in Camp
Douglas WI yesterday.  6000 plus cars and trucks...50's 60's 70's and a
few later models.  Not a lot of forward look cars...2 -56 Desotos,
57 or 58 Ply Suburban 4 dr., 59 Dodge 2 dr coupe, all in tough shape,
with a few parts still salvageable.  I am sure I probably missed a few,
as 2 hours was just not enough time to wander it all.  Many Mopars from
the 60's and 70's...can't say what engines and trannys are there or are
worth going after.  The place is called C.L. Chase, phone number is
608-427-6734...you must call ahead, as they run a wrecker service, and
may be gone for days at a time.  No set hours, if they are there, they
let you wander from dawn to dusk if you like.
John in WI