[FWDLK] Oil Filter Conversion - 59 Plymouth

[FWDLK] Oil Filter Conversion - 59 Plymouth

Thanks for all the responses on the oil filter question.  Definitely a lot of knowlege out there.  Am going to convert soon as I find an adapter.  After all this discussion about oil filters, discovered yesterday while driving mine was leaking, luckily on to the exhaust pipe thats always in the way, because the smell of burning oil alerted me.  Turned on the cannister bolt about a 1/4 turn and that cured it but thoughts of CHRISTINE started to appear.  So far this spring have had pwr steering problems, tranny problems, directional signal light problems (lights that flash when they are not supposed to).  Turned the steering wheel the other day and a small peice of trim chrome fell off, glued that back on.  I think I discovered why all this is happening - the car is the color "bittersweet" which is the color of a penny and the privious owner had attached a penny to the cars key ring.  Upon examing this penny I discoverd it was minted in 1984.  Well, yesterday I finally got around to removing that 1984 penny and attaching a 1959 penny so now I figure all the problems are over and its smooth sailing from now on.     John Z in WI