--- Begin Message ---
  • From: John Bartell <jrbartell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:59:27 -0500
Hi Group,
        Can anymone tell me where to get a pan gasket for my 59 Ply Powerflite
tranny?  part number 1408 282
        Also, I am under the impression there is not a filter in this tranny,
just a screen on the pump???!!!
        I want to change the tranny fluid and clean the pan before I give this
old wagon a run down the highway!  Assuming I get the brakes done
sometime soon.  Any help is always much appreciated.
        HOT...HOT... HOT!!!!  Even the white stuff sounds good today! (Did I
say that?)
John in WI

--- End Message ---