[FWDLK] 57/58 Plymouth site

Hello,
My name is Mike and I am new to Forward Look.  I am the proud owner of a 57 Ply Blvdr, 4dr ht and a 58 Ply. Blvdr. 2dr hdtp coupe.  About a week ago someone e mailed an address for 57 and 58 Plymouths, hbcity.nu/plymouth.  I loved the web site.  I deleted my message.  I tried to pull up the site on my own and it wont take.  Could the writer of that message or someone else resend me that site.   THANKS!   Also I am looking for any sites out there for 57 and or 58 Plymouths and any sites for the movie "CHRISTINE".
Thanks again,
Mike