[FWDLK] Cruise Nite in Orland, Maine

Hi All -

On the way to Acadia National Park last week, we came across a small cruise
nite in Orland, Maine, which is close to the middle of nowhere.  There were
five cars there, two of which were Forward Look Mopars !  The first was a 55
Dodge sedan, two tone green.  The second was a 59 Sport Fury conv.  The
exterior was Copper Poly with a black conv roof.  The interior was similar
in color and was correct, original.

Ron, back home with 155 emails to read...