Re: [FWDLK] Lead east Report

hi everybody,

i have to add Lead East was a blast.. even through the rain... and a little
less cars, its a yearly awaited event.
the ''red 57'' was mine for those who saw it...  and the purple 58 fury is my
friend's.... and... the white on red 57 belv used to be my friends car and
was in the ''bronx tale''.

also.... as of 5pm tuesday.. i also own a 59 dodge 4dr sedan... 326
polyblock, some options which is getting a 5"chop... i can use a set of tail
lenses... dont need to be perfect, just no pieces missing... its going to run
in prime in its finished state so fair condition is fine.  may need some
other parts as i go along.  for those that got the special interest paper at
lead east.. this car is the 59 coronet advertised... i'm still ''so in the
mood'' i had to get another forwardlooker.. to hack this time... wont be
anything like the red one.

jim