[FWDLK] hi everyone

hi everyone,

i just became the proud new owner of a 1955 chrysler windsor wagon, and i
know virtually nothing about cars, nevermind old ones, so
i'm sure you'll be hearing from me quite frequently.  between my
boyfriend's knowledge of mopar's and my love of grunt work, hopefully
it'll be in some kind of decent working order by christmas (my parents
could really use a new wagon, so we figured we'd make them a funky one),
but we'll see how that goes.  anyway, i've enjoyed everything dave's
taught me so far, so this should be an adventure if nothing else.  thanks
in advance for all the help im sure you'll be.

~allyssa peterman
 nashua, nh