Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth Savoy - 1956

Hello to all, I have been receiving a lot of mail from the group over the
last couple of months and find it very interesting. Now I please need help.
I live in Cape Town South Africa and recently purchased a 56 Savoy 6
cylinder. I am now starting to fix it and will need contacts for spares and
advice from all over. I know that the parts will have to come from the
states. Maybe somebody can point me at some websites?? Or contact names and
numbers?

Thanking in anticipation.

Best regards to all.

Chris Koekemoer