[FWDLK] Found it ?!

Now you all wanna know where and how I found my '58 Belvedere hardtop coupe
! But I'm not gonna tell you right now, see ... 'Cause the deal is not over
yet, and I don't wanna shout it all across the board like it's already mine,
see ... So I will keep it a mystery a little while longer ...  I can only
assure you that the seller is not Mr. LeBay !... He,he,he ...

Take care, everyone.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)