[FWDLK] recurring problem

 Hi all.  I bet I'm not alone here.  After my cars sit for more than a
few days  I have to crank them for many seconds before they fire up.  If
started within a couple of days - no problem, they fire right up.  The
carbs are slowly draining and need to crank to re-fill them.  Has anyone
tried tapping on those little plugs around the bottom of the carbs to
tighten them, or maybe a drop of epoxy over them. ??