[FWDLK] Strange encounter

Here's a little story you may like ...

Maybe I didn't tell you so far, but I'm an engineer working for the french
carmaker, Peugeot. On several occasions I was asked to go to the Sochaux
plant, the historical birthplace of the make, in eastern France, near the
Swiss order. Back in 1997, one of my missions there involved auditing
internal procedures. As I went through the list of persons I was going to
ask some questions to, I stumbled upon the family name of one secretary :
Mrs Chevrolet !!!

As soon as I met that woman, I asked her about her family name, telling her
that I was interested in classic american cars. She told me that yes, she
was part of the Chevrolet family, the same that produced the two famous
brothers that went to the new world to seek fortune and fame. In fact, she
told me, almost every Chevrolet family member comes from the same small
village across the border in Switzerland (I forgot the name). She told me
that apart from seeing her name on cars (and not too often because
Chevrolets are rare in France, a little bit less in Switzerland) that's all
she knew about and that (of course) GM had every right to the make, she
never made any money from that (!).

Well, after a little while, I made a research through our intranet and found
no less than 3 Chevrolet family members working for Peugeot !! Could that be
an secretive takeover of the french carmaker by the ever-hungry General ?
He, he, he ...

See y'all later.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)