Re: [FWDLK] recurring problem

My 57 Plymouth Fury has exactly the opposite problem.
When I jump in, after the Fury has been sitting in the garage for 5 days, I
turn the key, and the engine kicks into life without bearly hearing the
starter motor-EVERY TIME GUARANTEED! Like clockwork. Couldn't be better!
But then, after going on a reasonable journey and getting the car warm, the
engine seems to take up to 30 seconds of cranking before she will start. Of
course it always does start, but why does it take so long when it is warm?
When it starts so incredibly easily when it is stone cold?
I have had suggestions that it could be the Ballast resistor which sits on
top of the coil-is that a possibility and if so, how do I test it-and where
do I get a NOS or replacement?
Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks.
Glenn Barratt,