[FWDLK]

I'm soon to be working on a 1955 Chrysler Windsor Wagon with my girl. I
was told that the '55 brakes leave a lot to be desired. Does anyone know
of any (inexpensive) upgrades that can be made? can i swap in the brakes
from a later model car? what exactly is wrong with '55 brakes? will a new
power master cylinder out of something else do it or do we need all new
everything? We'll make a decision based on what the list has to say, so
please let me know what you think. This car is to become a family daily
driver and stopping nicely is something on my priority list.
Thanks in advance
~dave

'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715