[FWDLK] Mopars in the Park

Hi, gang.  Forgive me for bragging just a bit.  I just came home from the
Mopars in the Park car show in Alameda Park, near Butler, PA.  It's not a
huge event, but is a nice local show.

I got first place with my 57 DeSoto.  In my class were some nice cars,
including a 56 Dodge Coronet Lancer, a 56 Plymouth Fury, a 56 Chrysler
300B, and a 58 Dodge Coronet.  Not a bad mix of FL cars!

Ed