[FWDLK] Mopars in the Park

Title: Message
Hi All,

Went to a nice all-MoPar show today in Butler...  Some very nice cars there that made my very dirty Plymouth look even dirtier... =)

Ed Petrus brought his '57 DeSoto, and there was a '56 Fury (which is for sale by the way -- see pic 854 below for info) and even a Chrysler 300B.

I put up some pictures at http://www.forwardlook.net/events/moparsinthepark2001/

Have a nice Labor Day to all in the U.S.

-Dave