[FWDLK] More parts

Hi to all,
   I goofed up on one piece of trim I had on the List a few days ago.  I
had it as 1839407 and it is 1839406 and have added a couple I forgot to
put on plus a brake part.  Price plus shiping.
Thanks
Jack

1818602 Power brake unit repair kit for field installed power
brakes         55-58 all; for 59 all 1818530 feild installed PB MS1-2,
MC1.
        Kit is complete and with instructions and diagram, but the
one         gasket is broken $25

1839406 Finish plate center, instrument panel w/o clock, w/o radio
VG         used 59 Plymouth all $35

2196378 Moulding, rear door right 60 Dod 4 dr sed, Sp 4 dr, PD
1-2         Matador and Polara $35

2196735 Moulding, body side sill outside finish 61 Chrysler 4 dr
wagon         RC 1-3 $50