[FWDLK] driveshaft replacing

                    hi all, a friend of mine is looking to change his drive
shaft on his 61 fury conv. has anyone changed this over to the newer u-joint?
please let me know how and if it can be done. by the way i put a battery in
my 61 dodge cop car that's been sitting in the woods since 1968 and it turned
over, what a suprise. i'm going to try to start it this fall yet if i have
time. stokie